My Confession a Month Later

But will the challenge be accepted?
pop.gif

It is true that eggs that are hatched naturally never have the ideal perfect conditions and they usually do just fine. Nature is an amazing thing to behold.

Funny thing is, now that I opened my big mouth, I more than likely jinxed myself and will never succeed using my non-text book style of cleaning eggs. lol
I do not accept the goose challenge, my white flag is up and waving high on that one, I read up on what it takes to incubate them and truth be told, I`m WAY to lazy to bother.lol
Everywhere I look around my area, it seems the canadian geese are nesting. females on eggs EVERYWHERE. It makes me kinda laugh when I see them or eggs for sale here or on the auction sites, canada geese are like mosquitos to me, I see them everyday and pay them no mind. Hmmmm..I could make a fortune selling them and the eggs, just walk around the block till my arms are to full and I can`t carry anymore. lol
Just kidding all, I have NO intentions of touching anything, I rather admire from a distance and NOT get bitten or whacked by a wing. ouch!! Tony

We have wild canadian geese everywhere too. I am not interested in those.

I am trying to raise embdens for Christmas goose!

I have hatched 2 tiny batches of geese and have 5 happily grazing in the sunshine now.

Those goose eggs are the hardest things I have ever hatched!

Back
Top Bottom