My Digital Art

nice, i just prefer digital just because i have more tool options but every now and then i like to practice traditional. i haven't but i have heard of that program! I've always drawn in clip studio and I think I've just figured most of it out by now (it was a little overwhelming when i first started lol) I've tried other programs but it's a little hard when your so used to clip studio. Did you draw the fox in your avatar? It looks soooo good!! :love
Thank you very much! Yes I did, my art instagram is @lady.ish (I already followed you haha).
I’ve been out of the scene for so long but when I did draw digitally, I really liked sai and I THINK it’s free. I remember it being very intuative and had nice pressure sensitivity. Never tried clip studio.

Last edited:
Thank you very much! Yes I did, my art instagram is @lady.ish (I already followed you haha).
I’ve been out of the scene for so long but when I did draw digitally, I really liked sai and I THINK it’s free. I remember it being very initiative and had nice pressure sensitivity. Never tried clip studio.
Thank you! (followed you right back! ;) lol) i thought sai costed money? last i checked i thought it was. Clip studio is a little on the pricy side but at least its not a monthly subscription like some programs. it's developers mainly advertise it for Manga and Anime. compared to some other programs, its pressure sensitivity is really nice. i highly recommend it :) at first it was a bit overwhelming with all the hundreds of buttons (it seemed like haha), but after a few youtube tutorials and experimenting with it, i finally got the hang of it. it was around that time i made "Akari" the firey wolf in the first picture.

Thank you! (followed you right back! ;) lol) i thought sai costed money? last i checked i thought it was. Clip studio is a little on the pricy side but at least its not a monthly subscription like some programs. it's developers mainly advertise it for Manga and Anime. compared to some other programs, its pressure sensitivity is really nice. i highly recommend it :) at first it was a bit overwhelming with all the hundreds of buttons (it seemed like haha), but after a few youtube tutorials and experimenting with it, i finally got the hang of it. it was around that time i made "Akari" the firey wolf in the first picture.
Maybe it does, it’s been a few years lol. I don’t remember paying for it. I had a junky little Wacom bamboo that hardly worked haha! I hate monthly subscriptions too.

86D5E147-5CBD-4886-9869-0E9974A5E240.jpeg

Been awhile.... i made another wolf drawing! It’s another drawing of my character, Akari!

I tried painting again for the first time in awhile...this was the result
0E15E505-4227-4103-84AA-B2746B232C94.jpeg

Ok it’s obviously been awhile! Definitely could use some work with painting

Whether digital or a painting (if you really do like my paintings! Lol) I am taking commissions! I unfortunately can’t do chickens (perfect website to advertise commissions..) mainly because I don’t feel confident with drawing them..
However, Bunnies, Horses, Dogs, Cats etc. I can draw and would love to draw one of your pets! Please PM me if your interested or contact [email protected]
My prices are very reasonable around $10-$30 depending on what’s requested and what medium its requested in.

View attachment 1676839
Been awhile.... i made another wolf drawing! It’s another drawing of my character, Akari!

View attachment 1676845

Whether digital or a painting (if you really do like my paintings! Lol) I am taking commissions! I unfortunately can’t do chickens (perfect website to advertise commissions..) mainly because I don’t feel confident with drawing them..
However, Bunnies, Horses, Dogs, Cats etc. I can draw and would love to draw one of your pets! Please PM me if your interested or contact [email protected]
My prices are very reasonable around $10-$30 depending on what’s requested and what medium its requested in.
very nice!

View attachment 1676839

View attachment 1676845

Oh my word! I adore that painting! Do you have any tips for painting?

Oh my word! I adore that painting! Do you have any tips for painting?
Practice! Start practicing with how to shade and highlight, watch a boatload of youtube vids Lol, and have fun, take a break mid drawing for a little bit if you need one. Thats all i got, I’ve been drawing -seriously- for a little over 2 or 3 years, we all learn at our own pace :)

Back
Top Bottom