My ducks star in their own series!! ❤️ lol 😆

Rouen Mom

In the Brooder
May 16, 2024
Hi all!!

So this is a project I've had a long time coming. I used to write stories about my ducks and my fiance kept insisting I should make videos.

Well fast forward to today, I've created an animated series inspired by 2 of my all time favorite t.v. shows (Cops and Breaking bad) starring my ducks!!

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLbJ3rePSPD122d5TEI7B7YUYXMuuO1zz&si=ULlZ-xdmw5AnQR2Q

My sweet adorable Freddie Joy Rouen stars as the "tough as nails" chief of police stopping crime dead in it's tracks and other girl, loud and bossy Kingsley plays a Heisenberg type character. I was cracking up while I was writing the script lol 😁🙃

I started posting them several weeks ago as unlisted just to get them uploaded, but here they are going live !! 😊

If you decide to check them out please tell me what you think. I'd also be very interested to meet other people who have similar projects and would be super excited to check out your work as well as I love all things duckies 🐤. So much so that my fiance nicknamed me "Feathers" ❤️ 😆

Back
Top Bottom