My first two chickens’ hatch-day

Pastel the Rooster

Free Ranging
Apr 22, 2022
Southern Georgia
Today is my first two chickens Hatch-Day. Pastel, my rooster, and Splotch, his sister. I will post baby pictures later.

I’ve have had Pastel and Splotch for two years now. I am so happy that I got to be their chicken mom. They mean the world to me.
Pastel might be a butthead sometimes, but only to everyone BUT me. He has never attacked me. He likes cuddles, and loves his hens. He would die to protect them.

Splotch is my alpha hen, and the bravest. She doesn’t like cuddles, and gets mad if you try to pet her. She is a sweetheart though. She takes care of her flock but doesn’t hesitate to peck some sense into someone. I am so happy that she is part of my flock.

IMG_0295.jpeg
IMG_0116.jpeg

Today is my first two chickens Hatch-Day. Pastel, my rooster, and Splotch, his sister. I will post baby pictures later.

I’ve have had Pastel and Splotch for two years now. I am so happy that I got to be their chicken mom. They mean the world to me.
Pastel might be a butthead sometimes, but only to everyone BUT me. He has never attacked me. He likes cuddles, and loves his hens. He would die to protect them.

Splotch is my alpha hen, and the bravest. She doesn’t like cuddles, and gets mad if you try to pet her. She is a sweetheart though. She takes care of her flock but doesn’t hesitate to peck some sense into someone. I am so happy that she is part of my flock.

View attachment 3634921View attachment 3634922

A belated happy hatch day! Pretty birds, thanks for sharing pictures.

Back
Top Bottom