My first YouTube video with my voice/ slightly better quality

Myah1011

Songster
Jun 26, 2023
This is my first YouTube video with my real voice, I wanted to add some commentary considering my content isn’t all the interesting, I also Improved the video quality just a little so it should be somewhat better, also I wanted to say that I’m sorry if my voice sounds shaky In the video like I said this is my first time putting my voice in a video so it’s a bit new to me, and if you guys have any comments or suggestions feel free to tell me!
I hope you guys enjoyed it, and I’ll try to get better with my commentary in the future!

Hey, as a fellow YouTuber, you don't need your voice in your video for it to be interesting. I never talk in my poultry videos, and I now have over 400 subscribers. Some people (including myself) enjoying just watching videos of poultry being themselves (foraging, bathing, hanging out, etc). Video quality is always a great improvement. ;) (It was interesting hearing you talk about what your ducks are doing and why, though! )

Hey, as a fellow YouTuber, you don't need your voice in your video for it to be interesting. I never talk in my poultry videos, and I now have over 400 subscribers. Some people (including myself) enjoying just watching videos of poultry being themselves (foraging, bathing, hanging out, etc). Video quality is always a great improvement. ;) (It was interesting hearing you talk about what your ducks are doing and why, though! )
I really appreciate the feedback! I was also thinking of only having some of my videos have commentary, not all of them will have it but thank you! Every once In a while I’ll just do commentary for informational purposes, it’s also great to hear from someone with a YouTube background because it helps my further learning and understanding of my videos so I appreciate you time and effort to comment back at my post :bow

Back
Top Bottom