My Ladies first Eggs!!

Eggcentric NanaJ

Nanna's Eggcentric Laybrary & Eggcademy
Premium Feather Member
Feb 9, 2023
Metro Portland, OR
:weeYesterday I was working and heard some commotion in the coop of 14, 19-week-old pullets, I went out to see what was going on. All 14 were squawking and singing. while standing around the first two eggs on the coup floor a pink and light green one. Same thing happed this morning with two other chickens laying a deep green egg and olive egg. I am so proud of my little ladies!!! :loveThe Best two Eggs I have ever had for breakfast!!

Day 1
1694735469364.png
Day #2
1694735492765.png

I am now getting about 4 eggs steady a day and even got a double yolk one yesterday!!! It is interesting to compare how small they were at first and gradually getting larger. I can tell when I have a new pullet starting to lay by the color and size. What an amazing flock of wonderfully beautiful ladies I have been blessed with!!
:love :thumbsup

:weeYesterday I was working and heard some commotion in the coop of 14, 19-week-old pullets, I went out to see what was going on. All 14 were squawking and singing. while standing around the first two eggs on the coup floor a pink and light green one. Same thing happed this morning with two other chickens laying a deep green egg and olive egg. I am so proud of my little ladies!!! :loveThe Best two Eggs I have ever had for breakfast!!

Day 1 View attachment 3635838 Day #2 View attachment 3635839
:weeWonderful!!

Back
Top Bottom