My Pet Hospital In the Basement

Chris,

As mentioned I have no intention of any where near as many items on the list. I am not a vet nor to pretend I am. I am a very logical and reasonable person. As I said over a 2 1/2 to 3 day period grabbed posts and listed all that was mentioned. Some more than likely need special handling such as refrigeration or keep out of light or have shelf life. I put this list there for all to see and even in the post mentioned
I am interested as a separate thing, what you have done for yourself at home in terms of what I am wanting to do? What supply's, what medicines?

I appreciate your 35 years experience. As a kid I was exposed for 6 years and now as and adult and grandpa started this crazy, fun thing with my 5 year old grand baby for a common enjoyment and to share with her fun, growth common sense, husbandry and the idea of respecting all animals and as a learning and responsibility thing to what you want and get. I teach be careful of what you wish for bc you may not have a place to put it all after getting it. LOL. You comments and all comments are welcome. I take no offense to any or all we are on a life's learning curve and encourage your comments and feedback. Yes i agree with you less that 10 is more like it but I wanted to see what others have done with there little care centers. I know very well when we had a coon attack that I could have done something other than a quick dispatch of a separated neck and quick dispatch of 2 birds I may have saved but it was not possible without having it together and a place to do it. I even know that if this website had only 100 people 10 to 15 would only be considering this or my percentages are even high I bet. I do want to Thank You for commenting for me and all who read this thread that as I have said there are 2 types "Willing and Not Willing" to even do things concerning bloody business end of owning a pet. Having grandparents that owned a dairy farm in my younger years exposed me to things like culling when necessary and including dressing out farm animals for meat for the table.​

Back
Top Bottom