Need ducks and goose advice

All 5 of my ducks are females, so I'm lucky there. And if we have a bullsnake big enough to eat a goose egg, well.....I think I'll have to catch him and donate him to a zoo or museum!!

All 5 of my ducks are females, so I'm lucky there. And if we have a bullsnake big enough to eat a goose egg, well.....I think I'll have to catch him and donate him to a zoo or museum!!

I rarely see snakes here, main thing is to keep pastures cut. We had a big fella a few years ago about 8 ft long i turned out. They keep the mice under control.

I LOVE living on a farm! Snakes and spiders don't bother me, which is good, because we have plenty of both! I would rather have the bullsnakes around to keep the mice under control than use poison.

I LOVE living on a farm! Snakes and spiders don't bother me, which is good, because we have plenty of both! I would rather have the bullsnakes around to keep the mice under control than use poison.
Boy that's for sure. I like our snakes just don't want them eating our ducklings and chicks. I can spare a few eggs.

Back
Top Bottom