Need ideas for my duck for winter

Duckmomofnow2

Chirping
Apr 23, 2023
So as I’m looking into getting a inclosed coop for my 10 ducks for winter and I was wondering where I could get a coop big enough? I found a coop that holds up to eight ducks and I was thinking of getting two of those but I’m worried about my Black Swedish and Pekins being in the same coop. Would they get along being inside together? Right now all my Pekins, Black Swedish and Muskovy ducks have their own coop.
577213CB-3B94-40B5-A1A5-4B1552AECF83.jpeg

you are better off using a shed and converting it to a duck house by adding lots of windows. it’s wonderful when you can walk in without bending over. i have a 8x6 children’s play house that has a small door for the ducks in the front and also a full size door for me on this side. I love it. originally when i got ducks I went for a few years with the kind of house and coop and run that I had to bend over the whole time I was in there cleaning it was horrible.

you are better off using a shed and converting it to a duck house by adding lots of windows. it’s wonderful when you can walk in without bending over. i have a 8x6 children’s play house that has a small door for the ducks in the front and also a full size door for me on this side. I love it. originally when i got ducks I went for a few years with the kind of house and coop and run that I had to bend over the whole time I was in there cleaning it was horrible.
I never thought of a child’s playhouse! That is wonderful idea! Thank you so much! 😀

Back
Top Bottom