Need To Take Pictures Of Chickens Can Anyone Help Please?

NeedSomeHelp

Hatching
8 Years
Apr 11, 2011
Sorry to double post I just wanted to cover the two sections I think could give me the best chances of finding some help.

Hi I'm totally new here and really only looking for somebody that can hopefully help me out. I'm trying to help my girlfriend with her photography project for college and she needs to photograph chickens. There are no farms around that I am aware of and have only been able to get a few rejections from places located very far away, anyways. If anyone is near Cleveland or Solon, 216-440 area and would be willing to allow us to come take a few pictures of your chickens it would be GREATLY appreciated. We would need to come within the next week or two, the sooner the better to allow time for processing and printing. If you could help us out I would be very thankful and can even possibly offer you some cash if need be for your time...or a free lunch, something? I'm really stumped and stumbled upon a chicken site based around Cleveland so I really hope somebody here wouldn't mind helping out : ) Please shoot me an email if you think you could help :

[email protected]

Quote:
If you are refering to BYC, Let me correct you. There are people on this forum in Sweden, Australia, Canada, etc. I am in Oregon. You might try reposting with your location in the title to draw attention of someone nearby. I'd let you take pics of my flock, but that would be a bit of a drive!

Oh lol well I appreciate the offer! Sorry I must have just misunderstood then I found a link to here, from a Cleveland based blog and I thought the two were directly related. Thanks for the suggestion though!

Back
Top Bottom