Never going to guess what one of my hen chinese ring necked hen pheasants is doing? GONE BROODY

Tayten B

Chirping
5 Years
Dec 18, 2014
Marible,Wisconsin
I have a trio of Chinese ring necked pheasants at my grandparents house that we were going to be release(not for hunting) but the birds were kept till spring so there was enough food in the wild( we had them donated in the fall).They started laying eggs and we were collecting them to sell because they weren't going to or we didn't think they would sit but know for about 18 day give or take one of the hens is sitting and has not gotten up it is actually fairly rare of a type of game pheasants breed to sit (depending conditions and where you live) she has around 9-12 eggs how cool would it be if she hatched little ones and then she could come to my aviary and would become a pet and have 3 chinese hens and a platinum rooster,10 bobwhite quail,1 golden and 1 white coturnix quail,1 homer pigeon,3 fantail pigeons,6 komorner tubler pigeons, and 4 eurasian collared doves as friends.

fl.gif
thumbsup.gif
jumpy.gif
ya.gif
yesss.gif
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post some pictures when they hatch. As you say, I haven't seen any pics of a ringneck hen that hatched out her chicks. Too many people are interested in using the incubator.

I know there some many post like " i can't believe my hen pheasants won't sit" its because they have been so domesticated by not being able to sit because they are breed for mass production egg laying to hatch at hatcheries. I will try to post pics. Am I also even more lucky another one of my hen's is also sitting so two hen pheasants that have their own fertilized eggs under them. thanks for the comet Ntsees

Back
Top Bottom