New Baby Additions 🐣

MemaDeb

Chirping
May 12, 2020
My first multi chick 🐣 hatch!! 10 happy healthy chicks this morning out of the moist incubator into the warm and dry brooder! ❤️🐥🥰 I just love new babies!!

Attachments

• D95045CD-2706-4F68-B011-8F4B149DE226.jpeg
    D95045CD-2706-4F68-B011-8F4B149DE226.jpeg
    539.9 KB · Views: 7
Congratulations on your little Easter chicks!

What breed are they?
The Rooster is Barred Rock that was hatched under a Broody last year and the Hens vary. One is more black so I believe that was one of my Black Australorp hens, I have Auracanas, Easter Eggers, Speckled Sussex, a couple of Welsummers, Prairie Bluebells, White & Brown Leghorns, Barred Rock, Wyandottes, Midnight Majestic Marans . Unfortunately my Marans eggs weren’t fertile. I started with 20 eggs but only 10 were fertile.

The Rooster is Barred Rock that was hatched under a Broody last year and the Hens vary. One is more black so I believe that was one of my Black Australorp hens, I have Auracanas, Easter Eggers, Speckled Sussex, a couple of Welsummers, Prairie Bluebells, White & Brown Leghorns, Barred Rock, Wyandottes, Midnight Majestic Marans . Unfortunately my Marans eggs weren’t fertile. I started with 20 eggs but only 10 were fertile.

Nice mix! And there's nothing wrong with 10 new little ones.

Back
Top Bottom