New Coop is Done! UPDATE: Extension Run Added!!

Only thing I can suggest is perhaps put a gutter on the side where the roof of the coop meets the run - not sure how much rain you get but that part of the run could get boggy if it rains hard and all that rain just heads down that side of the run from the roof. Maybe something to think about after the next downpour - may not be a problem if you have good drainage.

ozzie

That is such an attractive and sturdy-looking coop! I'd love to have one like it! Great run, too!

thumbsup.gif
pretty!! good luck!

It is a 'chicken oasis!" very very nice... i have been begging DH to build more, more, more! lol.... I am so tempted to expand, as I am sure every chicken addict here has that temptation. I would LOVE to have something like this. WOW. TY for sharing.

Thank you everyone!!

Ozzie - that's actually one of the things we still have left to do! We have to do that and some of the other finishing touches. Good eyes!

cnjtnt - here are more pictures of the waterer. It holds a little over 2 gallons of water and is easy to refill. The height of the nipples is set at what's comfortable for the adult chickens and I put a little wooden "step" for the little ones. They use it! They hop up there and drink water. I actually really love it, it does make life a little easier. I never have to worry about dirty water, it gives the chicken something to play with, and I just have to add water every other day or so. The pvc actually runs all the way into the coop and there are 2 nipples for them to drink water in there as well.

15932_1275776583957_1516245535_30726247_6436841_n.jpg

15932_1275776623958_1516245535_30726248_8013653_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom