New to ducks

Hey guys, it’s been very hot and humid here but the ducks have not used their pool in almost 2 weeks. Before this aweful weather, they got in it every morning and evening, especially when the water was fresh and they would get in it and just freak out and race around in it. I clean it every other day. They stay in their house a lot. Seems like it would be hotter in there. There is plenty of shade in their run all day. Any thoughts? I appreciate any input.

Hey guys, it’s been very hot and humid here but the ducks have not used their pool in almost 2 weeks. Before this aweful weather, they got in it every morning and evening, especially when the water was fresh and they would get in it and just freak out and race around in it. I clean it every other day. They stay in their house a lot. Seems like it would be hotter in there. There is plenty of shade in their run all day. Any thoughts? I appreciate any input.
Maybe the fireworks scared them over the 4th of July? The timing would be right for that

Back
Top Bottom