Niacin deficiency?

Pics
For the pool area if you have a dog XS pen or can find one cheap this is what I use to keep mine from jumping out of the pools. I put it all the way around except where the ramp or wood steps are so they only have one way in and one way out. One of my Muscovy jumped down from the pool years ago and hurt his leg it took a long time to heal where he wasn't limping.
As for pain management I am not sure what else there is but Meloxicam.
My oldest Muscovy who is 121/2 now gets Cosequin daily for arthritis and is doing well on it his limp has gone away, something you might want to consider as Stan gets older. IMG_2235.jpeg

For the pool area if you have a dog XS pen or can find one cheap this is what I use to keep mine from jumping out of the pools. I put it all the way around except where the ramp or wood steps are so they only have one way in and one way out. One of my Muscovy jumped down from the pool years ago and hurt his leg it took a long time to heal where he wasn't limping.
As for pain management I am not sure what else there is but Meloxicam.
My oldest Muscovy who is 121/2 now gets Cosequin daily for arthritis and is doing well on it his limp has gone away, something you might want to consider as Stan gets older.View attachment 3685077
Thank you!! I will block the pool off asap that’s a great idea. Do you have experience with meloxicam for long term use? I hope Stan can make it to 12 years 🙏🏻 just worried about so many things now

Back
Top Bottom