Nifty's Guessing Game 🏆 Winner announced

Who is going to win?

• Total voters
Our last kitchen fridge lasted just shy of 8 years with many, many kiddos. The laundry room fridge is 10 y/o unit from a friend who was moving and didn't need it... happened to replace our 12 y/o unit that we donated to habitat for humanity 2 years ago and it was working fine.
As far as I know, this refrigerator was bought in 1978. I believe that makes it 42 years old.

As far as I know, this refrigerator was bought in 1978. I believe that makes it 42 years old.
Yeah I know of a couple fridges in our extended family that had lasted 40-50 years respectively and we're donated as still fully operational. Baba & Grampa house was build on the lake in Michigan 1951, the built in fridge upstairs lasted into the early 2000's. Their peas up green 1970's downstairs fridge was still kicking it solid in 2012 when that room got fully renivated.

Things that are classic:
1. My car
2. That old refrigerator
3. Monty Python's "Holy Grail"
Okay, it appears I was wrongly understanding IF you were using #3 in connection to your coconuts reply above. Then.... Yes, that was what I was referring to with the question as for which "Unlaidened swallow"....

Back
Top Bottom