Nope!

May Hatch along is officially over. Seems like time just flew by. I will be tallying up a list of participants names who submitted photo's to both this thread and Brinsea's on Facebook and will turn the results in to Brinsea by the end of the weekend. Good luck to everyone. I wish we all could win the Ovascope!!!!

so i woke up the am to a big thunder storm (with the sun still out) and 2 more chicks

P1050492.jpg

Quote:
My first experience with Brinsea ended with 10/18 and 13/22 Bobwhites. Of course not all of the ones started with made it to lockdown. The students have learned about embryo growth through candling. as well as quitters that we have broken open to examine. They have learned about splayed leg, through the mix coturnix eggs that I moved over to the HB. I kept the silkies and bobwhites in the brinsea. It's been a great experience. Now, with 2 weeks left, we learn about the care that goes into keeping and raising chicken and quail.

Last edited:
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
Yippppppeeeeee! My classroom will put it to wonderful use! I can share it with my fellow teachers & soooo many kiddos will benefit from it! Thank you bunches & bunches! This makes my day. I'm as excited as the kiddos!
tongue.png

Quote:
Congratulations, M1ssK1mmy!
smile.png
The pictures and video you submitted were absolutely adorable (the kids' excited voices added such a special touch)!!! I'm a middle school science teacher and just today I asked my curriculum supervisor about ordering the Mini Advanced for my classroom next year, and she was thrilled with the idea. I am SO looking forward to sharing my love of hatching with my students, too!
wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom