Nr360 egg count

Kkboardman

Chirping
Jan 31, 2024
Has anyone hatched more than 22 eggs out of their nr360? I currently have 32 eggs in mine and I'm kinda worried. I've been watching it turn. My plan was to remove any eggs after 7 days, which would make more room. What do you guys think?

Has anyone hatched more than 22 eggs out of their nr360? I currently have 32 eggs in mine and I'm kinda worried. I've been watching it turn. My plan was to remove any eggs after 7 days, which would make more room. What do you guys think?
Hi, you can just remove the turner and hand turn the eggs. It'll fit lots without the turner. No more than 22 really fit in the turner, and they can get stuck and smashed.

Hi, you can just remove the turner and hand turn the eggs. It'll fit lots without the turner. No more than 22 really fit in the turner, and they can get stuck and smashed.
Do you think I'm doing any harm by leaving the turner in it for the first week at least?

Do you think it's a big deal if I only turn them once day?

Do you think it's a big deal if I only turn them once day?
Eggs need to be turned at least 3 times a day, but more is better. I usually mark an X on one side and an O on the other side and rotate 180 degrees each time. It's also good to time how often you turn the eggs, so they aren't sitting on the same side for too long.

Eggs need to be turned at least 3 times a day, but more is better. I usually mark an X on one side and an O on the other side and rotate 180 degrees each time. It's also good to time how often you turn the eggs, so they aren't sitting on the same side for too long.
Gotcha. Yeah I can't really do 3 evenly spaced times throughout the day because of work. I'm hoping after day 7 there is more room

Never tried more then 22 and with 22 things got crowded in there on hatch day.
When I had to hand turn and work I turned them right before leaving for work, again when I got home then a 3rd time right before going to bed. It wasn't perfectly timed out but close enough.

Never tried more then 22 and with 22 things got crowded in there on hatch day.
When I had to hand turn and work I turned them right before leaving for work, again when I got home then a 3rd time right before going to bed. It wasn't perfectly timed out but close enough.
I can prob make that work. I'm just worried about opening the incubator 50 times lol

Back
Top Bottom