Ended Official BYC Caption Contest 03-26-21 Pic by CaliFarmsAR

Pics
This week's Caption Contest winner with the Most Liked caption is...

Congratulations @BDutch

big-cong-confetti.gif

@BDutch I will be contacting you momentarily on how to claim your prize!! :wee

This week's Honorable Mention is a 3-way tie... @gimmie birdies, @Ursuline Chick & @M-H-Fielding - you all get bragging rights for posting the highest number of captions in this week's contest (total of 8 each)! :woot

Thanks to all who participated, these contests wouldn't be possible without all of you, see you at the next contest
HERE! :celebrate

:ya Thank you all for the 👍 🤣❣️

Never thought I could win this contest as a non native English speaker from Europe. Not just for the language but sometimes it seems we have another taste of humor too.
We have a saying here: "persistence wins" and today I am living proof that this is true!

And of course congratulations to @gimmie birdies, @Ursuline Chick, and @M-H-Fielding.

I’m curious for the next photo and can’t wait to see all this weeks captions. Good inspirations to all!

Congratulations @BDutch

big-cong-confetti.gif

This week's Honorable Mention is a 3-way tie... @gimmie birdies, @Ursuline Chick & @M-H-Fielding - you all get bragging rights for posting the highest number of captions in this week's contest (total of 8 each)! :woot

Thanks to all who participated, these contests wouldn't be possible without all of you, see you at the next contest

Congrats winners

Congratulations @BDutch

big-cong-confetti.gif

@BDutch ! congratulations :woot
and congratulatiosn to @gimmie birdies, @Ursuline Chick, and @M-H-Fielding for most captions! :wee

Congratulations @BDutch

big-cong-confetti.gif

Congratularions!!!

Back
Top Bottom