Ended Official BYC Mini-Contest Series—What's Your Hobby?

Pics
Now that we're done and winners are announced, I'll point everyone to the hobbies section of the forums. You can find all kinds of cool things to talk about with fellow hobbyists there.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forums/hobbies.41/

Here's a thread about a couple of my hobbies.
https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/azucs-arts-and-crafts-hour.1526734/
Thanks for pointing this out. I'll admit to not quite realizing this existed. I tend to zero in on poultry pictures whenever I visit this site!

congratulations00.gif

@Montymoo, @Littlefoxhat, @RebelFord81, @ksbkeys, & @OneMountainAcres

All 56 entries were entered into a spreadsheet in the order they were posted and given a number. To pick the winners, the random number generator was used.

View attachment 3699795

@Montymoo

@Littlefoxhat

@RebelFord81

@ksbkeys

@OneMountainAcres

@Montymoo, @Littlefoxhat, @RebelFord81, @ksbkeys, & @OneMountainAcres, I will send you instructions on how to claim your prizes momentarily!
thank-you-png.png

A HUGE THANK YOU to all who participated, this wouldn't have been possible without all of your entries!!!!

:bow

:clap

Great job everyone, this was so much fun!!
:wee

And THANK YOU to our BYC Sponsors (click to view & support them).
Thank you for such great contests and always wonderful contestants! :thumbsup

All 56 entries were entered into a spreadsheet in the order they were posted and given a number. To pick the winners, the random number generator was used.

View attachment 3699795

@Montymoo

@Littlefoxhat

@RebelFord81

@ksbkeys

@OneMountainAcres

@Montymoo, @Littlefoxhat, @RebelFord81, @ksbkeys, & @OneMountainAcres, I will send you instructions on how to claim your prizes momentarily!
thank-you-png.png

A HUGE THANK YOU to all who participated, this wouldn't have been possible without all of your entries!!!!

:bow

:clap

Great job everyone, this was so much fun!!
:wee

And THANK YOU to our BYC Sponsors (click to view & support them).
Thank you for the fun contests and great contestants! Can't wait to show off my calendar

Back
Top Bottom