One of my three little ducklings randomly falling over

I think it’s a good idea to have 2 brooders ducks are so messy plus putting them on their own feed may help. Usually once you get them on the BComplex it doesn’t take long to see improvement 3 days to a week if it’s a niacin deficiency depends on how long they had it before starting on the liquid BComplex

Okay, I got the three ducklings in their own 100 gallon stock tank...it looks small with everything in it. I'll look for something bigger, as I need to get more female ducklings since these three were unsexed. Hopefully with their own dedicated and unmedicated feed that will help

Okay, I got the three ducklings in their own 100 gallon stock tank...it looks small with everything in it. I'll look for something bigger, as I need to get more female ducklings since these three were unsexed. Hopefully with their own dedicated and unmedicated feed that will help
Be sure to give your Whisky the liquid B complex daily and you can add the Nutritional yeast to their feed.

Just wanted to post an update...as I hate when I go to reading a thread and it dead ends. I think Whiskey is standing more, she is still wobbly on her feet. They are so cute, Whiskey is the only one that has got her quack so far and their little feathers are coming in. We filled up a short tote with water today and they got in it in the sun and were all three zooming around in the water. We've been giving her the 1mL of Durvet daily and adding Anthoys Organic nutritional yeast to their feed at about 1.5Tbsp per 1 cup of food.

1000002370.jpg
1000002369.jpg
Is it possible to identify the breed of ducks I have at about 4 weeks. I thought they were runners but Google lens is talking about a Blue Swedish and a Rouen. Two of them seem to of developed their quack. 😍

Whiskey seems to be doing much better as she is much more stable on her feet. She does still stumble and lose her balance from time to time. I've been taking them outside to play in the grass and I fill a little tote with water and they jump in it just having a blast. They don't care for when I have to get them and dry them off.

When they are standing do they stand up tall like a Runner? the one looks like maybe a Khaki Campbell [the brown one with the pretty markings coming in] The Black one maybe a Cayuga? If you can get pictures of them standing that would be great. The blue could be blue Swedish hard to say But they are all gorgeous. Great news about Whisky.

@cheezenkwackers

I'd say you have a little Blue Swedish duckling too. Don't see any Runners in there.
I know we're not on anything but breed but that feeder is way too small for those bills.

Back
Top Bottom