Peacocks lost their home

Kizzy100

In the Brooder
Dec 27, 2021
Hi everyone

I have three peacocks that have adopted me. They have been sleeping in a nearby tree that they reached by flying from my roof. In a bad storm a few weeks ago half the trees around me blew down including the tree they slept in. Now they sleep on my roof and one of them sits outside my door. Could I build them a shelter and if so how would I get them to sleep in it?

Keep feeding them,,, and they will most likely stay around your property. I never had peacocks, but have read about them.
I just see that above poster @KsKingBee gave you same info I was about to write.

You may want to include your general location for others to give better detailed advice.

WISHING YOU BEST,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and :welcome

Hi everyone

I have three peacocks that have adopted me. They have been sleeping in a nearby tree that they reached by flying from my roof. In a bad storm a few weeks ago half the trees around me blew down including the tree they slept in. Now they sleep on my roof and one of them sits outside my door. Could I build them a shelter and if so how would I get them to sleep in it?
Just make them a preadtor proof shelter. Get some gamefowl feed usally found in TSC and that’s all

Back
Top Bottom