Peep Pouch

Sydney65

Crowing
Aug 2, 2019
Indiana
It's a good thing I set more eggs or I'd be a puddle right now. I had ordered this on Etsy but there was a big mix up. She'd gone on vaca & forgot to turn off her order site. Etsy was showing it way past due on delivery, I'd not heard from her, she'd not seen the order - eventually I canceled & forgot abt it. She came home, saw the order, and this arrived today, & it's freaking adorable. Will def revisit her site; since these monkeys will be inside for quite awhile, I think chicken diaps might come in handy! 20211022_143809.jpg 20211022_143657.jpg

It's a good thing I set more eggs or I'd be a puddle right now. I had ordered this on Etsy but there was a big mix up. She'd gone on vaca & forgot to turn off her order site. Etsy was showing it way past due on delivery, I'd not heard from her, she'd not seen the order - eventually I canceled & forgot abt it. She came home, saw the order, and this arrived today, & it's freaking adorable. Will def revisit her site; since these monkeys will be inside for quite awhile, I think chicken diaps might come in handy!View attachment 2874865View attachment 2874866
Awwwww! :love

Back
Top Bottom