Peeping help!!

Jessica2021

In the Brooder
Mar 22, 2021
Ok so today is day 25 and I have been very busy this week and just checked on the 8 eggs that were alive when I candles them on day 22 I have one that has peeped but no others and the one that peeped has not done much since I found him like this. What should I do? None of the other have peeped but I think once they feel and hear this little one they may start. I’m not sure when the peeping happened so I can’t say how long it has been like this. Temp is 100 and humidity is 73

8412194F-868B-4510-93EA-B8D4EF4434B0.jpeg

How long has it been since you found it pipped?

It can take 24 hours after pip for baby to emerge.

If your thermometer isn’t calibrated & actually running cooler than indicated it can delay hatching by a day or two as well.

If your thermometer isn’t calibrated & actually running cooler than indicated it can delay hatching by a day or two as well.
I checked around 5 today and that’s when I seen it had started

Ok so I need advise the chick is still trying to break three the sack and can’t get a hole and the sac (membrane) looks like it’s drying out what do I do? He doesn’t have a hope to breath he isn’t moving as much as he was at 5

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    202.2 KB · Views: 2

Ok so I need advise the chick is still trying to break three the sack and can’t get a hole and the sac (membrane) looks like it’s drying out what do I do? He doesn’t have a hope to breath he isn’t moving as much as he was at 5

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    174.7 KB · Views: 1
My chick is fully out but another question I cracked an egg on day 18 and used wax to seal it back where the crack is membrane is white and dry do I need to help him start a hole or just leave him alone? He is moving but and has internal prep but just can’t seem to break threw

Attachments

• 5D72E99E-3DEC-4328-9A09-75F22D431F12.jpeg
    5D72E99E-3DEC-4328-9A09-75F22D431F12.jpeg
    234.7 KB · Views: 0

It is out!

Attachments

• 00083A19-4027-452D-AA2F-9A7EBBBB7A66.jpeg
    00083A19-4027-452D-AA2F-9A7EBBBB7A66.jpeg
    234.7 KB · Views: 1

Back
Top Bottom