Pet chicken

I had chicks in the house for almost 3 months, they were totally fine living indoors. But the amount chicken dandruff everyday was too much, plus it killed my laptop from all the dust. Ah well.

I think your better off with just 1 chicken inside, the dust won't be so intense like having two. And the poop would be manageable.
Last time I had 2 banties as pets, I also kept them inside until my husband lost his mind. They would escape their box and roost on his clothes in the closet. He made me keep them outside. I thought they would be safe in a dog kennel but things ended badly. 10 years later, he died too. I own my house and I get to call the shots. I just got 4 bantams that will be pets. I welcome all advice.

Just to clarify, the chickens I had in the house were seramas and Swedish flowers so bantam and large fowl. They were kept in the house during the winter months. My timing of hatch eggs was not ideal. Also they didn't run around the house, they were contained. I wouldn't do it again.

Just to clarify, the chickens I had in the house were seramas and Swedish flowers so bantam and large fowl. They were kept in the house during the winter months. My timing of hatch eggs was not ideal. Also they didn't run around the house, they ere contained. I wouldn't do it again.

Just to clarify, the chickens I had in the house were seramas and Swedish flowers so bantam and large fowl. They were kept in the house during the winter months. My timing of hatch eggs was not ideal. Also they didn't run around the house, they were contained. I wouldn't do it again.
Mine won't have run of the house either. Maybe just flying rights in the den during inclement weather. I know they're a mess but I love them.

Back
Top Bottom