Phoenix Arizona Rescue Emergency, 300+ ducks, geese need homes now

DB_Tex

Songster
10 Years
Aug 11, 2011
Upshur County, Texas
A few weeks ago I mentioned on the boards that I added 4 rescue ducks to my babies. I just received an email from Tammy of Webfootrescue.com informing me that her friend I had met when I picked up my ducks passed away from a heart attack that very night, just a few hours later. He had been instrumental in the rescue in both physical and financial support, and she is reeling from personal loss, and is left with all his personal affairs to set in order. She not only needs to place all animals her friend owned, but she needs to take serious measure to reduce her financial obligation to the birds because she is soon going to be unable to sustain so many sanctuary animals.

She is looking for permanant and probably foster homes for ducks, geese, turkeys, guineas and even a few chickens and roos. (For pets, not for food.)

If you live near Phoenix area and you are up to adopting some birds please visit http://webfootrescue.org for contact information. Donations via paypal to go towards feed would I'm certain also be appreciated. I myself am making a fast trip to Lowes to pick up fencing in the morning so I can safely handle more of these deserving birds.

Last edited:
I'm collecting my pair of geese this week, and made room for a few more ducks (maybe a call or two.) Thankfully hubby loves ducks about as much as I do! Just got back from picking up my new duck fence with the farm truck I can't shut off! LOL Next I've got to go get some straw for the ground and materials for a new duck house.

Back
Top Bottom