Pipped for 48 hrs

Mamahenof4

Hatching
Feb 24, 2024
I’ve got 8 eggs in an incubator. I’m on day 24. 48 hrs ago one of the chicks externally pipped but has still not hatched. It’s peeping and still looks like it’s eating the yolk. Should I try to help it or let it be? Its hole is definitely larger today than it was last night when I checked.
This is the last time I’m using this incubator. I can’t seem to get the humidity to work with me at all. Last time I incubated, my chicks didn’t hatch til day 28.

I’ve got 8 eggs in an incubator. I’m on day 24. 48 hrs ago one of the chicks externally pipped but has still not hatched. It’s peeping and still looks like it’s eating the yolk. Should I try to help it or let it be? Its hole is definitely larger today than it was last night when I checked.
This is the last time I’m using this incubator. I can’t seem to get the humidity to work with me at all. Last time I incubated, my chicks didn’t hatch til day 28.
i had this same problem today. It was 48 hours since the external pip. I helped him and he turned out just fine.

Back
Top Bottom