PittMoss

@aart Thank you so much for digging more, I really appreciate it! I can't log on a lot during the day, so it is great to see the conversation has pulled out more info on the bedding.

@-Isla June- This is all great info, thank you so much! It is good to know that folks are using it. Have you had any issues or complaints at all? Also, out of curiosity, since you use it in your nesting boxes, do you use the Koop Clean on the main flooring of your coop? I would love to see photos of the setup! And, if this isn't asking too much, photos of right before you clean it for the week! I'd love to see how it holds up. I would think with all the scratching it might actually break down and get dustier, but that might not be an issue in the nesting boxes.

I have not had many complaints with it, it works great! However, just for cost I have switched over to straw so I will put in the last of the PittMoss that I have to send pics! Hopefully I have some extra in the shed. PittMoss is a little more expensive than the straw I purchase, and straw works just as good as PittMoss.

Back
Top Bottom