halifax co. north carolina
this would make a really nice coop!

email this posting to a friend eastern NC craigslist > general
please flag with care:

miscategorized

prohibited

spam/overpost

best of craigslist

Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More info
Playhouse - $650 (Winterville)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: [email protected] [?]
Date: 2008-11-18, 4:53PM EST

This is a nice childrens playhouse...has alot of life left...nothing wrong with it at all just one glass pane is broken...for more information email or call (252)746-8595

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 924583132

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Copyright
00a9.png
2008 craigslist, inc. terms of use privacy policy feedback forum

Last edited:
onecent If I am remembering this correctly to get the pic to work here you'd have to put the picture into a place like photobucket & then use the IMG code from there to post here. Like this

f661e2d2-1.jpg
This is my Mr. Standoffish my Buff Orpington Roo... cutie huh?

if your picture is very large you can resize there too.
smile.png

I'm too far from NC but I'd love to see the picture of it. Oh & if you can't figure out how to post the pic here then maybe just copy & past the URL address at the top of the craigs list page to here & it'll show as a direct link to it.
wink.png
It looks like a great deal & I love when a coop is eye appealing as well as functional. "playhouse" hehehe I love that.. too cute.

Back
Top Bottom