PLEASE HELP ASAP

arelym

Hatching
Aug 16, 2023
so I have a newborn baby chick bc its mom left it, I've had it wrapped in blankets since I don't have the proper equipment(it's getting delivered today) but I've feed the baby chick yesterday, I fed it some baby chicken feed I just added water to it and I've also gave it water, it's was okay until rn I saw it was barely moving and saw you can give them egg yolk so I did and I've added some hot water to some waterbottles and put them around him just to keep him warm now he's not moving at all and is completely still in a ball. i pick him up an nothing. I can extend his lil legs and they stay out. IS HE DEAD????

so I have a newborn baby chick bc its mom left it, I've had it wrapped in blankets since I don't have the proper equipment(it's getting delivered today) but I've feed the baby chick yesterday, I fed it some baby chicken feed I just added water to it and I've also gave it water, it's was okay until rn I saw it was barely moving and saw you can give them egg yolk so I did and I've added some hot water to some waterbottles and put them around him just to keep him warm now he's not moving at all and is completely still in a ball. i pick him up an nothing. I can extend his lil legs and they stay out. IS HE DEAD????
If he got too cold do you have a blowdryer? That's what we use for cold or wet chicks

Put baby under your chin to warm her up, do you have a heat lamp?

Put baby under your chin to warm her up, do you have a heat lamp?
I'm getting the heating plate delivered today it's already out for delivery since I just got the baby chick yesterday mid day I ordered it as soon as I could she's warm, I have to heated water bottles around her, it doesn't really look like she's breathing

Is it breathing? Do you have a desk lamp or any heat lamp that gets warm? Keep at least 18 inches from the head. Holding it next to your body would warm it considerably.

Back
Top Bottom