Please Help

Gobbles3

Chirping
Jan 3, 2021
I am just a little concerned about the remaining Indian Runner eggs in the incubator. I had one hatch on day 26 and it is now day 28 and there is no movement from the other eggs. When I stopped turning the eggs a couple days ago I candled the eggs and could see movement in most of them and now there is nothing. Just want to know what's going on.

Picture of the one that's hatched it seems healthy which is why I don't understand why none of the others are making any movements
16096672122753411586132844672270.jpg

Last edited:
I've only hatched once but had a similar issue. You can't see much when they are so big in the egg.
When they are getting ready to hatch you'll see a big dip in the air cell. Then you should be able to see when they have gotten their bill into the air sac before the external pip. It's a waiting game with these little ones, they don't hatch quickly.
There are folks here more knowledgeable than me but if you scroll down a ways in this article there are some good pics...
https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/goose-incubation-hatching-guide-completed.491013/

Back
Top Bottom