PLEASE I NEED TO KNOW WHAT BREED IT IS

Welll now im super confused. I got (what i thought was) a salmon faverolle, and a french wheaten maran! But the one i thought was a wheaten maran has no fluffy feet, so idk if it is a french wheaten maran. Whats going on:(
Can we get pictures of them all? It's not uncommon for chicks to jump ship into a different box or similar looking chicks to get misboxed.

Can we get pictures of them all? It's not uncommon for chicks to jump ship into a different box or similar looking chicks to get misboxed.
OMG. PROBLEM SOLVED, A NEW ONE STARTED. Ok so the one i thought was a SF is totally a french wheaten maran. Google week old french wheaten maran, thats her. But noe i have another dilemma!!! One that i thought was a french wheaten is not mystery chick. Shes almost orange too? Now i gotta find her breed out:barnie

The picture attached is the new mystery chick...
Im so confused😭

She might be a new hampshire chicken. Google that and tell me if you think???

Attachments

• IMG_20230313_134402.jpg
    IMG_20230313_134402.jpg
    404.8 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_20230313_134348.jpg
    IMG_20230313_134348.jpg
    373.7 KB · Views: 5
So the one you thought was SF looks EXACTLY like my SF when day old.. obviously minus the 5th toe. Added a picture that shows my SF, Ancona and a Cali grey. I wonder if it’s possible you got a mutation or a mix?

Attachments

• 972F3007-30AC-4A0F-BA7D-08AA553D38AF.jpeg
    972F3007-30AC-4A0F-BA7D-08AA553D38AF.jpeg
    532.3 KB · Views: 5
So the one you thought was SF looks EXACTLY like my SF when day old.. obviously minus the 5th toe. Added a picture that shows my SF, Ancona and a Cali grey. I wonder if it’s possible you got a mutation or a mix?
Yeah she does look like that. But noe im almsot positive shes a french wheate maran. I could be wrong, but i think?

I chose all the breeds that were put in the box, Clearly i got the wrong breed though. The new mystery chick looks like a rudd ranger or a new hampshire??? Idk im so confused rn
It's really not that big of a deal, it's disappointing, yes but she may be your new favorite.
Could be anything, we'll see when she feathers in.

Back
Top Bottom