Please take a look ! http://scratchandpeck.blogspot.com

WOW thats such a cute story ! I home you find a good home for chickie
jumpy.gif

Lauren, I read through your entire blog and was amazed at how much time had slipped away from me, so immersed in Lucy, Hatsy and Lil' White's world I was!!!
lol.png
You definitely have a gift for telling a chicken's tale! Welcome aboard the good ship BYC! And I hope that we can look forward to many more stories of Lucy and her son.

Your illustrations are wonderful too! Loved the one of the hypothetical exploding egg!!
gig.gif
Priceless my dear! Priceless!! We have another member here who is also very talented at telling chicken stories. The two of you should get together and write a book. I think she just need a darn good illustrator, and from what you've exhibited thus far, I'd say you could do the job first class and top notch!! Now if we could all just figure out where Pretties Frog has misplaced herself! She's been absent for a fortnight now...and we're about to send out the hounds to track her down!!
lol.png

Good job Lauren! Very good job indeed! I've book marked your blog into my favorites. Can hardly wait for the next installment in the saga of Lucy and son! No pressure though!! ....
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom