Protected coop ideas for Polish

kmac720

Songster
11 Years
Jan 21, 2012
We have been in the business of chickens for well over a decade and recently got 8 Polish. They are just at 8 weeks and I believe we have 2 males in the bunch. My daughter is in love with these things so they have become her flock. I need ideas for a protected coop since the obviously can’t roam with the rest of our bunch. We have a lots of predators in the mountains so it’s got to be tough. Any tried and true Polish enclosure?

We have been in the business of chickens for well over a decade and recently got 8 Polish. They are just at 8 weeks and I believe we have 2 males in the bunch. My daughter is in love with these things so they have become her flock. I need ideas for a protected coop since the obviously can’t roam with the rest of our bunch. We have a lots of predators in the mountains so it’s got to be tough. Any tried and true Polish enclosure?
Any predator proof coop and run will work with polish. Breed means nothing to a predator. They all taste like chicken.
You've obviously been in the business of chickens for yrs, so you excepted losses or kept them safe.

Back
Top Bottom