Pullet or cockerel? 6 weeks old

Yes, they are girls, they are getting lighter in color slowly. I read that the Silver Laced Wyandottes take longer to get their perfect colors. 😇
ah thank you thats good to know.. I see you have the rent a coop pvc pipe feeder.. how do you like it? did u have to train them to eat out of it? and does the food come out and onto the ground or does it all stay down in the container?

ah thank you thats good to know.. I see you have the rent a coop pvc pipe feeder.. how do you like it? did u have to train them to eat out of it? and does the food come out and onto the ground or does it all stay down in the container?
I’m still in training with the girls, it seems it takes them a while to realize where the food is... 😁😇 But I love it, nothing wasted, the food stays dry even in our really bad rain storms, now they only have to realize that they have to stick their heads in reeeeeeally deep.

I’m still in training with the girls, it seems it takes them a while to realize where the food is... 😁😇 But I love it, nothing wasted, the food stays dry even in our really bad rain storms, now they only have to realize that they have to stick their heads in reeeeeeally deep.
Aw okay, i ordered some on amazon that will be here today, so im curious to see if they can find the food or not.

Back
Top Bottom