Solved Question about my homepage

BrookeP

Chirping
Feb 26, 2023
When I first started I filled out what the site requested from me. And when I signed up on backyard chickens I was hatching my chicks so I wrote "in the Brooder".. I have no clue how to get that off my page or what it is even for haha can someone help me? 🤭 It's right under my name on my page 🤷‍♀️

It is not something you can customize unless you have a Premium Feather Membership. It will change automatically the more you post and interact with the forum.
Hmm... so I acrually wrote "in the brooder" when I first got on this page which was like a year ago. I may have just wrote it in the wrong spot and can't figure out how to get rid of it now. That's OK though. Thanks for the help.

It is not something you can customize unless you have a Premium Feather Membership. It will change automatically the more you post and interact with the forum.
Someone else just said that to me but.. I put that there when I first signed up and I def don't have premium membership. I wrote "in the brooder" myself and i've been on a year and it has never changed. Like it wasn't something I clicked on or that they put on for me. It actually had a space for me to write and I wrote in the brooder because my chicks had just gone into the brooder when I signed on. It could be a major coincidence and maybe it'll change one day but it's so odd that I typed that in a slot when I first got on and it hasn't changed. Thought I made that up haha thanks for the help! :)

Back
Top Bottom