RAISING PEAFOWL

connerhills

Songster
10 Years
Aug 15, 2009
Some time back I mentioned some new books on peafowl.. I would like to inform the peafowl lovers and future peafowl lovers that a new book is in print. this has been well researched and put together with a lot of thought and info by someone who has experience in this hobby. The author is Stephanie Tindell, past member of the UPA BOD and has done stories and info for BYC and was the editor of the peafowl info book that was done some time back for the UPA. The title is " Let's Get Started Raising Peafowl " The book is a paper back type and is 8 1/2 by 5 1/2 in size with 65 pages of info and sources for more info and products. You can get this book from Stephanie for about 23.95 postage paid in the contl. USA. Her mailing address is Stephanie Tindell ,1403 Carpenters School Road...... Maryville, TN. 37803-8687 email is [email protected] I think it stands for 357 mag.
idunno.gif
. The first printing is ready and limited so get one now.. thanks ..... connerhills

Ooh I might have to see about getting one! I have one peafowl book but it mainly talks about the history of peafowl and describing their coloration, etc. This one sounds a lot better!

It is Minxfox ,, I have been reading through mine and I wish I had one like this in 1976 when I started with peafowl. connerhills

Back
Top Bottom