Reconsidering my chicken dreams....

Pics
Peasants! No, I take that back. Peasants have some of the best recipes.

Uncultured Barbarians? No, taht's reserved for people who salt their butter.

Heathens? No, that the name for peasants not of your faith.

Duck breast, medium rare.

No, I mean it

Even the Brits understand. The BRITS! Hardly famed as the worlds finest chefs...

Food and Wine?

Chef Dennis?

I appeal to the above authorities in support of my argument. If not, the CIA will come for you.

Most of the meats I cook are medium to rare since I dont wanna over cook things lol ive had duck medium rare before still alive lol

Not sure why you would drop chickens and do duck when they eat more and are messier.
I have found organic waysand literally have no mess..even if it rains for days..That being said, my ducks free range, they are not confined to a pen. Only a house at night..
Chickens on the other hand srcatch out my plants, eat my produce (I grow most of for family )causing me to purchase groceries i normally woundnt and poop everywhere...😂😂😂

LOL..I love my ducks and would never own chickens if it were not for "city folk" throwing em over my fence..the messy most talk of is simply improper planning, IN MY OPINION😉. Coops, ponds, french drains and plenty of leaves gathered in fall, all designed to help keep the so called mess at bay.
We went from blizzard on saturday to 50 degrees the last 3 day..no mud to be found! If they start to creat a mud pond, i realize it cause some tasty morsel must exist there. That area simply gets a bag of leaves thrown down. The ducks
Peasants! No, I take that back. Peasants have some of the best recipes.

Uncultured Barbarians? No, taht's reserved for people who salt their butter.

Heathens? No, that the name for peasants not of your faith.

Duck breast, medium rare.

No, I mean it

Even the Brits understand. The BRITS! Hardly famed as the worlds finest chefs...

Food and Wine?

Chef Dennis?

I appeal to the above authorities in support of my argument. If not, the CIA will come for you.

continue their rooting, all the while breaking down the leaves, which keep them dry and clean and the bug or slug gets ate..😁
Exactly! Eggs make the most beautiful pastas and custards. I didnt want to stir the "cough" eating my animals. My breed is heritage and was recently removed from endangered to threathened. A good move to help the species survive. Im very careful of breeding true and take the care of my animals very seriously..As any good livestock producer will..im just on a smaller scale. Yes. DUCK IS DELICIOUS.
It is also nice not having to pay for a permit to hunt, sitting in the cold(most times) and only getting a few. As opposed to keeping a breed alive and enjoying the fruits of my labour.

Eggs make the most beautiful pastas and custards. I didnt want to stir the "cough" eating my animals. My breed is heritage and was recently removed from endangered to threathened. A good move to help the species survive. Im very careful of breeding true and take the care of my animals very seriously..As any good livestock producer will..im just on a smaller scale. Yes. DUCK IS DELICIOUS.
It is also nice not having to pay for a permit to hunt, sitting in the cold(most times) and only getting a few. As opposed to keeping a breed alive and enjoying the fruits of my labour.

Back
Top Bottom