Repurposed Trampoline Tractor - photos?

Ok well I pictures on but did not know how to explain in post. This is my first adventure in to any kind of social media stuff and I don’t know how to do things other than push buttons and see what happens. Sorry 😐 hopefully they are pretty explanatory. Plans are the flat top and first side sections are going to have tin the rest in wire. A door for me to go in and chickens are going out there during the day and I gather the little ones up at night to put back in brooder boxes because it is starting to get hot in the trailer.

Attachments

• 5CA4F7DA-5EB8-4455-86DC-2A58251CAEE3.jpeg
    5CA4F7DA-5EB8-4455-86DC-2A58251CAEE3.jpeg
    693.2 KB · Views: 6
  • 7D20727C-15C5-4F3D-89CA-EDBC899FB89C.jpeg
    7D20727C-15C5-4F3D-89CA-EDBC899FB89C.jpeg
    773.3 KB · Views: 6
Looks like you've got a neat start there. I don't have any advice on how to attach the wire. I use 1/2 inch hardware cloth on my coop as I know for sure it will keep out raccoons, mink, etc. My neighbor had a raccoon get in through regular chicken wire. My mobile coop is something they are just in for a few hours during the day when I can keep an eye on them. I hope you find a good solution for your coop!

Looks like you've got a neat start there. I don't have any advice on how to attach the wire. I use 1/2 inch hardware cloth on my coop as I know for sure it will keep out raccoons, mink, etc. My neighbor had a raccoon get in through regular chicken wire. My mobile coop is something they are just in for a few hours during the day when I can keep an eye on them. I hope you find a good solution for your coop!
Thanks I am going now to look at what hardware store has. I think I am going to double wire it also. Just because I did have some stray dogs come up last year and tried to get in to my other one almost successfully if my daughter would not have seen them. My luck out of the almost fifty chicks I got this spring something will probably happen to the couple of pullets that I really wanted. I will post some pictures later when we get it finished.

Back
Top Bottom