Roosters

Ella_michele08

Chirping
Feb 23, 2023
Hello everyone, so I have a Buff orpington rooster and a Americana rooster and I don't know which one to get rid of cause I've always lived Mt buff orpington rooster but my americana rooster is so cool and pretty, which one do I rehome?

So I think my buff orpington is the one that I'll probably need to get rid of cause he's the one that goes after my Wyandotte hen the few times she comes out of the coop, which she doesn't much cause she's scared of him, he mates alot. The only struggle for me is that the americana roo is kinda scared of me now that a family member kicked him for making so I can't catch him very easily and he won't trust me again, and won't eat treats out of my hand🤔
Not sure what to do

So I think my buff orpington is the one that I'll probably need to get rid of cause he's the one that goes after my Wyandotte hen the few times she comes out of the coop, which she doesn't much cause she's scared of him, he mates alot. The only struggle for me is that the americana roo is kinda scared of me now that a family member kicked him for making so I can't catch him very easily and he won't trust me again, and won't eat treats out of my hand🤔
Not sure what to do
Mating*

Back
Top Bottom