Round 2

I was trying to put a positive spin on things, but I think you are right. He sounds like a huckster.
Oh Totally! Thank you.
Yes I was also trying to be positive. Glaring at him daily asking him, hey are you a roo! 😂😂😂
It's life.
I think this is all just harder as I'm missing my hen Hariett that I lost on Monday. So when I take this roo back, it's no chickens here at home for a bit.

Oh Totally! Thank you.
Yes I was also trying to be positive. Glaring at him daily asking him, hey are you a roo! 😂😂😂
It's life.
I think this is all just harder as I'm missing my hen Hariett that I lost on Monday. So when I take this roo back, it's no chickens here at home for a bit.
I'm sorry you lost your hen and didn't have a good outcome from that seller. I feel bad for the poor roo, too. It's not his fault.

I hope in time you can find what you want and have a great new flock!

I'm sorry you lost your hen and didn't have a good outcome from that seller. I feel bad for the poor roo, too. It's not his fault.

I hope in time you can find what you want and have a great new flock!
My heart is also sore for the little dude. But he's going back into a big group of chicks again. So I see it as he will have company. He's so quiet today.

Thanks so much for your well wishes. I hope so too.

Back
Top Bottom