Searching for white Legbars in NC

Cajun Chicken Whisperer,

I am also looking for a source for good White Legbar. We are in S/W Tennessee.

Would be interested in shipped eggs, chicks, or adults if driving distance.

Only thing I have seen lately is eBay hatching eggs shipped from Texas.

Go to NPIP website.

On left side are “stock codes” link. You want the ones that begin with “R”. Find the breed you want, note the stock code(s).

On main NPIP page, top, there is a link or place to find your state or any state you want. By clicking on a state it should bring up a doc with all NPIP breeders, hatcheries. So many codes and numbers there, but use the “find” function to find the codes you wrote down. Easy and quick. Yes, you have to search by state last I checked (maybe easier today?) but can give you sources for your desired breed.

Go to NPIP website.

On left side are “stock codes” link. You want the ones that begin with “R”. Find the breed you want, note the stock code(s).

On main NPIP page, top, there is a link or place to find your state or any state you want. By clicking on a state it should bring up a doc with all NPIP breeders, hatcheries. So many codes and numbers there, but use the “find” function to find the codes you wrote down. Easy and quick. Yes, you have to search by state last I checked (maybe easier today?) but can give you sources for your desired breed.
I guess I forgot to reply...

There isn't a specific code for the white variety, but it should still help to locate an narrow down by Legbar code.

Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom