Second First Egg!! Yipee update pic

mgw

Crowing
13 Years
May 29, 2010
Eastern Wa.
celebrate.gif
DW went to let the girl out this morning checked the nest box on a lark, and found another small egg. we got our very first egg on thursday then no more till this morning. Is it possible that the same girl laid this egg or is this a new one laying both eggs are small the new one is A little lighter colored than the first & a little rounder. Just wondering?
the egg on the right is first egg one on left is todays
59034_july_31_109.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats on the egg
frow.gif
and POSTING YOUR PHOTOS WITHOUT HELP!!
lau.gif

I have one mini rex buck...when DH brought him home at 9 weeks said it was a lil doe...well, I had not had a lot of time to spend with him but a few weeks back I moved him and cut his nails...not a lil doe!

Boo-Boo's Mama :

Congrats on the egg
frow.gif
and POSTING YOUR PHOTOS WITHOUT HELP!!
lau.gif

I have one mini rex buck...when DH brought him home at 9 weeks said it was a lil doe...well, I had not had a lot of time to spend with him but a few weeks back I moved him and cut his nails...not a lil doe!

thats ho we got the 11 rabbits we had 3 all does,[yeah right] 2 of them had kitts and one didnt! things that make you go HMMMMMM!​

My hen did the exact opposite. She laid her first egg yesterday & it was a very pale tan, almost pink color. Today she laid her second egg & it was slightly smaller in size but darker brown. We know that it was her both time because we saw her.

thats ho we got the 11 rabbits we had 3 all does,[yeah right] 2 of them had kitts and one didnt! things that make you go HMMMMMM!

Hmmmm indeed!
lau.gif

It's been over 20 years since DS was raising rabbits in 4H...lotta water under the bridge and my brain has been exposed to more than it could retain!
hide.gif

Problem is I have one Frost Point Mini Lop that I would like to bred but have not found a buck for her. I hoped for a black/white broken colors mini rex doe and a white or black buck but you see how that went.
th.gif
I got them for the manure but don't need a large HERD!
gig.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom