Selling fertilized eggs

RawEggEater

Chirping
Jan 15, 2020
Niobrara Co. Wyoming
I have 12 hens and 3 roosters and I'm getting about 10 eggs a day. I just told the lady at the P.O. who also sells eggs to have people call me that want eggs. I noticed a white embryo attached to the yolk when I break 'em open and I figured that's because the roosters are in with the hens. Is there a difference in fertile eggs as far as eating them? I saw a video of a Korean street vendor making egg-bread taking the embryos out with a pair of chop sticks. Do people generally mind?

I have 12 hens and 3 roosters and I'm getting about 10 eggs a day. I just told the lady at the P.O. who also sells eggs to have people call me that want eggs. I noticed a white embryo attached to the yolk when I break 'em open and I figured that's because the roosters are in with the hens. Is there a difference in fertile eggs as far as eating them? I saw a video of a Korean street vendor making egg-bread taking the embryos out with a pair of chop sticks. Do people generally mind?
Are you the white thing you're seeing isn't just the Chaleza?
Screenshot_20230428-141107_Chrome.jpg

Fertile Eggs, vs. None fertile eggs, there's no difference in eating them.

Back
Top Bottom