white 2 feet.jpg
    304.6 KB · Views: 3
  • white 1.jpg
    white 1.jpg
    305 KB · Views: 3
  • brown face.jpg
    brown face.jpg
    385.3 KB · Views: 3
first guy is the bigger one. the next ones are the babies. havent gotten body pics of them yet. i do have them listed on craigslist and farmish but figured might as well put it here too
They are adorable. I wish I was looking, because that bigger one and the one in the forth picture I'd be interested in if I was closer and looking. Best of luck finding homes for them!

They are adorable. I wish I was looking, because that bigger one and the one in the forth picture I'd be interested in if I was closer and looking. Best of luck finding homes for them!
They are all adorable! Unfortunately I hatched 11/15 roosters and could only keep so many. Its depressing because I love them all

They are all adorable! Unfortunately I hatched 11/15 roosters and could only keep so many. Its depressing because I love them all
Oh, ratios like that are always a bummer. (I've had worst hatch with one hen and rest cockerels and one hatch that was all cockerels.) I hope you can find good homes for them. Someday I'd like to get into the Seramas, but right now I'm only doing standards.

Oh, ratios like that are always a bummer. (I've had worst hatch with one hen and rest cockerels and one hatch that was all cockerels.) I hope you can find good homes for them. Someday I'd like to get into the Seramas, but right now I'm only doing standards.
Oh yeahI This was my first year with hatching and first with having chickens and I also hatched cochin bantams and silkies and had horrible ratios with them also. 5/8 for silkie and 3/5 for cochins LOL. I started with littles but the seramas are just the best. So little and sweet. I love them all, just need to get me some more hens :)

Back
Top Bottom