shipped eggs.....hatchday ? when? oh my!

how can you tell when the eggs are scrambled?

This is why I'm iffy on ordering eggs online to be shipped.

I"m terrified I'll get them and They will all be busted... Do they lable the box HATCHING EGGS Handle with care.??

I know i can trust my mail man. he's great.. esp I told him ahead of time I had a package of Hatching eggs comming I know he'd be carefull..its the OTHERS who's hands it gose thru before his that i'd worrie about... and I"m sure if he knew I could get him to bring me my eggs FIRST.. when my street is actualy LAST On his rout

One of them the aircell had ruptured..looked like into the contents, when I candled it had a sparkle bubble effect like a dust orb in flash pictures. Not just a glowing round hollow cell. Others didn't look like clear eggs,..they had a different look and no matter which way I turned them the contents would rush to whatever end, or side, was facing up. A couple I could tell immediately cause I could easily see stuff of different thickness swirling around as I turned the egg. The ones I wasn't 100% sure about, I put in the bator. I've opened up all, just so I could familiarize myself with what I was thinking, was actually right.

Back
Top Bottom