Shipped eggs have arrived

Radrussie

Chirping
Jul 26, 2022
In the quest for rainbow eggs I have ordered

2 X black copper Maran
5 X olive eggers
5 X beared Easter eggers.

Eggs where excellently package however I stay in a rural area and shipping took 3 days.

Leaving the eggs to rest for a few hours then incubator goes on tomorrow.

Has anyone got any tips to increase hatching?

Oooo exciting keep us updated and good luck !! I leave mine out 24 hours then put them in like you are doing just keep eye on humidity and temps lots of guides what they should be at before and after they lock down on here. If u manually turning make sure u do so and nt leave incubator open to long candling is fine but try not to candle touch getting them out of incubator to often and when they go on lock down try not to candle them.u less necessary. And don't assist with hatching unless absolutely necessary. I get a good hatch rate jus doing this I got 48 quail eggs and 36 hatched and survived lol have fun and good luck xxx

Oooo exciting keep us updated and good luck !! I leave mine out 24 hours then put them in like you are doing just keep eye on humidity and temps lots of guides what they should be at before and after they lock down on here. If u manually turning make sure u do so and nt leave incubator open to long candling is fine but try not to candle touch getting them out of incubator to often and when they go on lock down try not to candle them.u less necessary. And don't assist with hatching unless absolutely necessary. I get a good hatch rate jus doing this I got 48 quail eggs and 36 hatched and survived lol have fun and good luck xxx
Will certainly give that a go and let you know how it turns out

Back
Top Bottom