Should I assist more?

This is her today. She’s in her own brooder since she was getting picked on with the other one. She was okay yesterday but is weak today. I don’t think she was able to eat or drink without getting pecked at. She has sav-a-chick in her water and fermented feed to help her eat better. I gave her some egg yolk and cat food, recommended by the internet for fast protein, this morning. She has perked up a lot. This morning she would barely move.
E7CF9291-0A29-4DB2-A374-2D79C30E7571.jpeg
Anything more I can do for her?

This is her today. She’s in her own brooder since she was getting picked on with the other one. She was okay yesterday but is weak today. I don’t think she was able to eat or drink without getting pecked at. She has sav-a-chick in her water and fermented feed to help her eat better. I gave her some egg yolk and cat food, recommended by the internet for fast protein, this morning. She has perked up a lot. This morning she would barely move. View attachment 2481130Anything more I can do for her?
How is she now???

How is she now???
So much better. I’ve been checking on her every two hours during the day just to make sure she eats. I’ll take a picture of her and post it tomorrow. She’s super tiny and likes to snuggle more than anything. I think she likes to feel the pressure on her. As of a mother hen were sitting on her. But when I take her out she eats and drinks. I’m not sure she’s doing it on her own but she’s getting more and more lively by the day. I’m still worried about her but hopeful now. When I found her in the other brooder she looked so sad, possibly close to death. But now she walks around and is safe.

Back
Top Bottom