Show me your SIZZLES !

GardenAndRoost

Songster
Feb 14, 2022
Just picked up two sizzle chicks, super excited but can’t find a lot about this breed online! Looking to see adult pictures and whatever else you have ! Let’s see em’

Just picked up two sizzle chicks, super excited but can’t find a lot about this breed online! Looking to see adult pictures and whatever else you have ! Let’s see em’
Assuming you mean a frizzle silkie perhaps? I'm not so sure the difference between the sizzles, frazzles, and frizzles lol. Here's two frizzle silkie roos. Frizzle is the dominant gene so once we got one, a lot of our silkies started getting frizzled.

Attachments

• rooster frizzle 2.png
    rooster frizzle 2.png
    982.7 KB · Views: 4
  • rooster frizzle.png
    rooster frizzle.png
    1 MB · Views: 4
Assuming you mean a frizzle silkie perhaps? I'm not so sure the difference between the sizzles, frazzles, and frizzles lol. Here's two frizzle silkie roos. Frizzle is the dominant gene so once we got one, a lot of our silkies started getting frizzled.
Yes they’re silkie x frizzle silkie crosses. Does that mean the proper term would just be “frizzle?” The person selling them called them sizzles but I can’t find much online about them..maybe that’s why lol.

Back
Top Bottom