Silkie Ducks

Thanks for the tag @Pyxis Hi there. I have silkie ducks in the appleyard color. I bred several this year and hope to have more available next year. I recently acquired a silkie drake in butterscotch too and hope to have splits next year in butterscotch and blue butterscotch. I will post some pics of my ducks :)
This is the butterscotch drake who also has a teeny tiny crest. He's in with a butterscotch hen (who may or may not be split to silkie) and an appleyard hen who also may or may not be split
Are you able to ship birds or eggs? They're absolutely gorgeous

Are you able to ship birds or eggs? They're absolutely gorgeous
Thanks!! Yes I will ship juvenile birds in fall when temps are cool. I am not a fan of selling call duck eggs just for the simple reason that they are hard to hatch. I want folks to succeed and I feel like eggs are sketchy even when they are from your own ducks. LOL
I may only be getting splits in the butterscotch pen--we will have to see what happens. I do not know the status of the 2 hens in there but they are both potentially splits

I love it. We have completely redone all of our pens with coated wire now. After several design changes, I finally settled on a pen design that we have gone forward with in all new builds It features a removable center divider so I can turn it into one big pen and I keep 2-3 calls on each side.

I adore those setups! Do you have a build thread or article on them? I'd love to see more of them.

Thanks!! Yes I will ship juvenile birds in fall when temps are cool. I am not a fan of selling call duck eggs just for the simple reason that they are hard to hatch. I want folks to succeed and I feel like eggs are sketchy even when they are from your own ducks. LOL
I may only be getting splits in the butterscotch pen--we will have to see what happens. I do not know the status of the 2 hens in there but they are both potentially splits
Awesome. Ill make sure to note it down 😃

Back
Top Bottom